Inspire. Innovate. Impact.
Spectrum Health’s vision for graduate medical education is to:
- Increase the stature and visibility of residents and all that they contribute to the success of Spectrum Health
- Fully prepare residents and fellows for independent practice through training in our model of care
- Increase the diversity in our programs
- Engage residents in our quality and safety initiatives and culture
- Expand our programs to support our primary care, tertiary and quaternary programs through new fellowships.
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners (GRMEP) is our graduate medical education office. Along with program oversight and administration, GRMEP provides educational training through skills labs and simulation, certification courses, curriculum development, continuing medical education (CME), research and scholarly activity support, and scheduling services for visiting learners.