Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program and uses the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application process. Please visit their website at www.aamc.org/eras for an application and information about our program. Please be prepared to provide the following information using the ERAS application program:
- A completed application/profile
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript and Dean’s letter
- Personal statement describing career goals and reasons for selecting continued training in PEM
- USMLE transcript
- For international medical graduates, an ECFMG status report
- If not a United States citizen or permanent resident, a copy of current J-1 visa. We only accept J-1 visas.
For more information regarding the fellowship, please email email@example.com
We interview on Thursdays from September to November. We interview by invitation only. Please schedule your interview as soon as possible upon receiving your invitation.
Salary and Benefits
Spectrum Health provides a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package for our residents, staff and their families. Please visit our Salary and Benefits page to learn more.
We have opportunities for visiting medical students, residents, and other learners to rotate on our service. All visiting rotations are organized through the Medical Education Scheduling office. Please visit the Spectrum Health Visiting Learners page for more information and to begin the application process.