- Minimum score requirement: 220 on Step I & II
- COMLEX scores accepted – minimum should be 555
- No more than one attempt to pass either step
- Accept IMG’s in program: Yes
- Currently have IMG’s in program: 4
- Require any US clinical training/experience: No
- We do accept MS4 electives for current medical students – apply via our website
- Offer observership or externship: No
- ECFMG certificate – need to have applied for certificate, do not need a certificate for an interview
- Year of graduation: 2015 or after to be eligible to apply
- Visa sponsorship: Only J1
- We require three letters of recommendation plus Dean’s letter
- Deadline for application: October 31, 2017
All applications are received only through ERAS.
For more information contact:
Anne Key: 616-391-2100. Anne.Key@SpectrumHealth.org
Salary and Benefits
Spectrum Health provides a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package for our residents, staff and their families. Please visit our Salary and Benefits page to learn more.
Sample Interview Day Itinerary
INTERVIEWS. Relaxed and conversational interviews with Program Director, 1- 2 Associate Program Directors and residents.
LUNCH. Enjoy! It’s a time to meet our residents.
VIDEO PRESENTATION. An overview of Grand Rapids, our residency program and resident social activities.
Conclusion of Interview Day
We have opportunities for visiting medical students, residents, and other learners to rotate on our service. All visiting rotations are organized through the GRMEP scheduling office. Please visit the GRMEP Visiting Learner page for more information and to begin the application process.