We participate in the NRMP (National Residency Matching Program)
NRMP Code: 2077700C0
Applications and the following documents are accepted only through ERAS
- Good communication skills
- Should have scores of 220 or higher on both step 1 and step 2 of the USMLE on your first attempt.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Must pass the CS exam on the first attempt.
- Recent US clinical experience
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last 3 years).
- Our institution will sponsor J1 visas only.
- Applications accepted through ERAS only.
- DO applicants: We prefer USMLE Steps 1 and 2 but will accept COMLEX 1 and 2
- *Step 2 exam results are encouraged, but not required prior to your interview. Results for Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS exam must be available to be considered for ranking.
For more information contact the Med/Peds Administrator at (616) 391-3776, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary and Benefits
Spectrum Health provides a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package for our residents, staff and their families. Please visit our Salary and Benefits page to learn more.
We have opportunities for visiting medical students, residents, and other learners to rotate on our service. All visiting rotations are organized through the GRMEP scheduling office. Please visit the GRMEP Visiting Learner page for more information and to begin the application process.